I am sure most of you have hosted missionaries at one time or another. I have the great privilege of working for a mission agency LifeWind International (www.lifewind.org) in the branch of Community Health Evangelism www.cheintl.org. Last week was our International Council meeting, our Regional Coordinators from all over the world attended - and I take minutes! We are in 79 countries around the world working in over 300 villages (each village population is minimum of 1,000 people. My co-worker and friend Nzuzi (N is silent) Mukawa from the Congo stayed in our home over the weekend. It was a great blessing having him in our home and for the Crew family to share our time. Nzuzi can speak three languages. His native tongue, French, and English. As he prayed a blessing I asked him to repeat his prayer in his native tongue so the kids could hear. WOW! Knowing that even though we did not understand a word he said God did. Nzuzi’s regions are the Congo and Gabon working in over 400 villages with his CHE team volunteers, also nationals. Please pray for Nzuzi, his family, and his safe travel while in the states and then back home to his wife and three children. If you have never experienced hosting a missionary I suggest you do - what a blessing it will be to you.As a side note, Larry and I will be leaving this Thursday for our wonderful trip. I am so excited I feel like a little kid! It is my understanding that the computer use on board if very expensive so I am sure we will share our photos when we get back. I when I get the "hang" of working this blog!

2 comments:
You are truley blessed in your giving stills. I love you and will think of you everyday and of all the great experiences you are having. Enjoy every your wonderful trip and the 40 years you have stared together to make this happen.
Thank you Ellen, I love you - hey I even figured out how to link my websites so you can click on!
Post a Comment