Monday, January 19, 2009

"Cruisen With Friends" Clements CA

Dick and Carol with their beautiful Sporster

Carol and I showing off our leathers

Larry and I with our "grandpa" bike
"The Impossible Dream"

6 comments:

Six in our Crew said...

What cool cats you are :)!

Emily Campbell said...

Nice leathers :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bikers, you look great! I ran
a copy of the photo to show Roger
your new bike - he loved it.
Keep on Cruisen.

Mary and Jim said...

I'm not going to even show Jim where your blog is!

gma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gma said...

Hi Mary - you know Dick and Carol B,they are the ones with us. Dick has had his bike for about a year now. Randy G has a Harley, Kim B bought Mike a motorcycle for Christmas so we are good to go. But Larry and I can not ride until Larry has his caterick (sp) surgery in Feb. Buy one and we'll come up and ride w/you!