Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some pics of the Ship (more to come) and Quebec City

We enjoyed the ship and all the things it had to offer! Shops, two swimming pools, food,a theater, movie house, food, basket ball court, food, and much more - did I mention food! (you'll get a peek sometime soon).

Our suite was great - the door leads to a veranda where we would go out and enjoy the view!


I even had a chance to embroidery while sitting on the veranda enjoying the view (I'm not saying whose pillow case it is - you will have to wait until Christmas Eve to find out!)

This is part of the theater where we enjoyed two live shows
(new shows were held every night)

I am sure this is not a surprising picture. Papa glancing at a book!
The wood in the library was just beautiful. This is a small portion of the books they had.

View of Quebec ~ picture taken from our veranda

A very small glimpse of old Quebec City. Old town Quebec is wonderful with the brick buildings, cobble stone streets, horse drawn carriages, outside cafes, and flowers everywhere. And a lot of hills and stairs to climb.

This fountain is from Europe where it was dismantled and ready to be destroyed.
A local shop owner's family bought it and had it shipped to Quebec.

St. Lawerence River in the back ground.

Next time I blog it will be Prince Edward Island and Anne of Green Gables!

6 comments:

Six in our Crew said...

Looks good! No wonder you didn't gain any weight - look at all those stairs you had to climb!!!

Emily Campbell said...

Looks like so much fun! I love to see old places with so much history!

What a beautiful room you guys had! Look forward to more pics!

Mary and Jim said...

Looks like so much fun! Can hardly wait for the PEI pictures- (why do you think our Anne's name is spelled with an "e"?)

Anonymous said...

What a great time you had, I am so happy you were able to make this trip.

Mary and Jim said...

Ok- now we want to see PEI and Green Gables!!

Six in our Crew said...

I'll help you tomorrow, we all want to see more pictures :)!